Re: [AGA-mcm] RE: [AGA-Contest] followup on Amano documents (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:06:44 -0400
From: Karen Randall <krandall@rdrcpa.biz>
To: AGA Advisory Committee <aga-mcm@thekrib.com>
Subject: Re: [AGA-mcm] RE: [AGA-Contest] followup on Amano documents

Hi Bailin,

If you do a bulk purchase from Dot Photo, you can get 11x14's at $5 each.
(purchased in blocks of 10)  The web address is:

http://www.dotphoto.com/printplans.asp?TabLoc=4

Their print quality is quite good.  Not as good as if I do all my own
tweaking on a good, photo printer at home, but very presentable, and larger
than I can print at home!

Karen