Re: [AGA-mcm] RE: [AGA-Contest] followup on Amano documents (fwd)

I know Erik can do a top notch job on photo paper and the
costs will be minimal since his labor rate is far below
that of most commerical outfits ;-)

I say let's give him the go ahead if he's willing to spend
the time. Where he gets the time, I'll never know.

sh
--- Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:

> I will still offer to print the 8x10's on my printer.
> It's an Epson
> Photo Stylus 960, and is the same one used to print the
> name badges last
> year.
>
>    - Erik
>
> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Bailin Shaw wrote:
>
> > Okay.  So, that's not an unreasonable cost for the
> pics.  However, if we do
> > have over 120 entrants, that comes out to be over $600
> in printing cost
> > alone.  I don't know if that's really cost effective,
> although it would be
> > quite impressive.  I still say we go with the 8X10 pics
> and do the cheaper
> > printing or print on our own computer.  Unfortunately,
> I'm stuck for the time
> > being since I'm in the process of getting a new
> computer, so the samples are
> > on the old computer.  Old one finally choked and died
> on me this past week.
> > Ugh.  :-(  Once I get the files transfered to my
> computer at work, I'll be
> > sending some examples around for everyone's perusal and
> suggestions.
> >
> > Bailin
> >
> >> From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
> >> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
> >> Subject: Re: [AGA-mcm] RE: [AGA-Contest] followup on
> Amano documents (fwd)
> >> Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
> >>

> >> --
> >> Erik Olson
> >> erik at thekrib dot com

=====
Still some time left to get the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org

Speakers, 3 Focus Groups in two sessions each, plus Field Trip, Banquet,
auctions of equipment and plants from some of the best companies, gardeners &
nurseries in the hobby.