Re: [AGA-mcm] RE: [AGA-Contest] followup on Amano documents (fwd)

Well, finally got the images transferred to my computer at work and finished
the examples that I was working on for the showcase.  I've attached the
documents as powerpoint slides, so I hope everyone is able to view them.
Let me know if you need it in a different format.  Also, I can print from my
computer which gives picture quality prints.  Let me know if there are any
other suggestions or comments.  Not much time left, so we need to get this
decided and the printing started.

Thanks for the patience everyone.

Bailin Shaw
Antibacterials Biology Discovery
PGRD - Groton Laboratories
Eastern Point Road MS8220-2336
GRoton, CT 06349-5146
Tel. 860-715-3585
Fax. 860-715-8026
 <<AGA Contest Presentation.ppt>>

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately.