On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Ghazanfar Ghori wrote:

So what's going on here? Erik will print them out - Bailin will mount them
onto some type of board?

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:29:38 +0000, Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com> wrote:
Done.  I've volunteered to put them on some type board for ease of
transport.

Bailin

From: Ghazanfar Ghori <GhoriG@gmail.com>
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Subject: Re: [AGA-mcm] RE: [AGA-Contest] followup on Amano documents (fwd)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:01:55 -0400

We've already had this discussion - I thought we'd settled on a format.
Single picture of each aquascape, simple print out - nothing fancy. Numbers
will go on labels that we'll stick underneath the entry. After the results
are
announced, we'll put the names of the entries next to the pictures too.
Looking at Bailins powerpoint - thats too much work and not as elegant
as a single picture.

The reason for suggesting printing them out at a photo processing
center was to reduce the amount of work. Erik - if you're willing to
print all of them out on 8x11's on your inkjet, and the quality looks
good - go for it.

Bailin - please let Erik take the lead on print these out.

Thanks