Re: [AGA-mcm] RE: [AGA-Contest] followup on Amano documents (fwd)

I suppose it goes without saying but, if they're being
printed on an inkjet type of printer, any adhesive for
mounting will need to not be waterbased, or the inks may
run.

Scott H.
--- Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:

> OK, I think we're on the same page.  I will print the
> photos out and send
> them to Bailin for mounting.

=====
Still some time left to get the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org

Speakers, 3 Focus Groups in two sessions each, plus Field Trip, Banquet,
auctions of equipment and plants from some of the best companies, gardeners &
nurseries in the hobby.