[AGA-Contest] Comments

Oh, one more comment on comments.  It would be MUCH easier for those of us
who spend HOURS writing thoughtful comments not to bother.  But for many
entrants, that feed-back is all they get out of their entry.  If the
feedback that I had received through the years hadn't been overwhelmingly
positive about the inclusion of comments, believe me, I wouldn't bother.

I would consider it a HUGE mistake to drop the comments.  People are free to
disagree with the judges' comments... From what I hear, they do.<g> (I don't
visit the BB's frequently, so I miss most of the broughaha)

Karen