RE: [AGA-Contest] Last call for volunteers

You bet. You can read the entire history of the contest
mail-list ;-)

It's on Erik's Krib server, so I guess he will have to give
you a username and password.

After you've had a look, let me know, and I might be able
to fill in a bit of it.

I think the bulk of the work is putting up the pics. Which
Erik has done inthe past. Don't know if Erik wants to do
that this year. He'd probably like to have someone with
some 'puter smarts handle that.

But there's plenty of stuff to go around.

sh

--- Ricky Cain <rlcain1@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Is there an archive so I can get up to speed?

The American Cichlid Association Annual Convention
Just the biggest aquarium hobby convention of the year (would Texas have it any
other way?)
Ft. Worth, Texas July 21-24   http://www.aca2005.org/