RE: [AGA-Contest] Some of the Jobs (Long)

If fax then scan? I think so.  The attorneys at the agency
I work for won't accept anything but actual hardcopy
signatures -- but they are a worrisome bunch. Although I'd
like to hear an informed confirmation that it's okay (fax
or scan), I'll bet that it's a reasonable amount of
protection. We could also make it explicit on the website
that by submitting, they are agreeing to . . .blah blah
blah. Seems to work for EUAs ;-)

sh