From: aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com] On Behalf Of Phil Edwards
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 9:31 PM
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: RE: [AGA-Contest] Some of the Jobs (Long)

For the past three years I've used a PIN given me by the IRS to
electronically sign my FAFSA to continue my indebtedness.  It's legal and
binding enough for them, why not have something similar for us?

"By entering (or checking the box here) you are in effect signing your name
and agreeing to the terms above in a legally binding manner."

Something along those lines should work.