RE: [AGA-Contest] Some of the Jobs -- or- I must be thinking, my lips are moving

I'm not sure we have enough entrants that we can afford to
make things more difficult. Better if we could figure out
some inexpensive reward -- Like $5 isn't a super bargain as
it is. Maybe we could list on the website the paid
entrants. Anyone could check and see if they are in the
contest or not -- the unpaid would be unlisted.
===

That would be like a hot check list. Plus some folks may not want to know
who their competition is. Someone could see the list be intimidated and not
enter the contest. Ties into the old pro vs. hobbyist argument.

Ricky