RE: [AGA-Contest] Some of the Jobs (Long)

I don't think we'll be able to do something of this degree. I think the way the IRS/TurboTax deals with this is that certain information such as the previous year's tax is your "signature" for this year's electronic return. But it ultimately comes down to some "trusted" way of identifying yourself.

Let's find out if the scan/fax is acceptable and go with that.

  - Erik