[AGA-Contest] Seeking AC2K5 Godparents

I thought these lists were a good place to start. Last year
we had a godfather (angel, benefactor, patron, sponsor,
underwriter, generally all-around swell guy) that funded
the Aquascaping Contest (AC2K4) entries of those folks in
countries that cannot use paypal for credit card payments.

We're looking for one or more godparents for AC2K5. The
only requirement on how much anyone wants to underwrite is
that amount must be an increment of $5. A few small amounts
from several folks will be as good as having one person
underwrite the whole thing (and vice versa). Last year, I
think the total came to something in the neighborhood of
$50.

To prime the pump, I'll ante $5 against any shortfall. See
how easy that is to do? ;-)

Anyone else?

thanks,
sh

The AGA's Sixth Annual International Aquascaping Contest is opening soon. Start
planning, planting and pruning. Going exotic? Better order those rare plants
now. Need some ideas? See prior year entries and winners here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi