[AGA-Contest] getting started

Sorry for being offline for the last week. I had a family emergency that basically took me out of commission. Still kind of am.

Key points for now:

* I am shooting for opening the contest June 1st. We need to have everything ready to go on the website by then. It will be tight, but doable.

* Nobody volunteered for the PR position. However, since then Scott has graciously offered to do announcements, copy, and such. Thanks!

* Ricky, you had offered to do some graphics for the logo.  Poke, poke. :)

* No word from my sister on whether faxed-in or scanned-in photo releases are OK. Initial searching seemed to indicate they were just as reliable or unreliable as mailed-in forms.