[AGA-Contest] Theme

Are we themed up yet?

How about the "The diversity of aquatic plants"

Personally, I prefer, "Red only counts for just so much" or
"Stems shmems, what else can you grow" but it might be
taken the wrong way ;-)

Anyway:

I think this is the way the basic chore categories stack up
so far -- I'm already standing if someone wants to correct
me:

Rules  -- no more big changes -- it's a mail list job

Theme -- Inculcation of the Neoclassical Motifs Reflected
in Agronomical Techniques of Urbanized Subcultures ??

Graphics/logo -- Ricky

PR -- SH

Bird dogging incomlete entries -- SH

handling the money -- sh

Judge selection & comm -- Erik

Prizes & ribbons & gifts for judges-- Phil

Web page creation and updating -- Erik

Put another way -- Brains behind the outfit -- Erik
Art -- Ricky
Sales & begging - Phil
Adminstration -- me

sh

The AGA's Sixth Annual International Aquascaping Contest is opening soon. The
webpage for 2005 entries well be ready in a few weeks. So, start planning,
planting and pruning and dosing, doctoring, hosing and posing. Going exotic?
Then round up those rare plants now. Need some iinspiration? View prior-year
entries and winners here: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org