From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
Sent: May 18, 2005 9:24 AM
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA-Contest] getting started

Sorry for being offline for the last week.  I had a family emergency that
basically took me out of commission.  Still kind of am.

Key points for now:

* I am shooting for opening the contest June 1st.  We need to have
everything ready to go on the website by then.  It will be tight, but
doable.

* Nobody volunteered for the PR position.  However, since then Scott has
graciously offered to do announcements, copy, and such.  Thanks!

* Ricky, you had offered to do some graphics for the logo.  Poke, poke. :)

* No word from my sister on whether faxed-in or scanned-in photo releases
are OK.  Initial searching seemed to indicate they were just as reliable
or unreliable as mailed-in forms.