Re: [AGA-Contest] It's almost time!

If you have a land line, I can probably send you a modem to be used for recieving FAXes & maybe rustle up some software.

As most people enter in the last few weeks of the event, and 75% through PayPal, I leave the checks until the end. No change there.

I'll ask for help on the bugging of the release forms when we get there... I think the FAX option will help a LOT.

  - Erik

(Hoping to have test website up later today).