[AGA-Contest] Re: [AGA-conheads] Contest donations

I'm replying back onto the contest list instead of the
convention list.

If there's going to be a new category, we should decide
like now. Native plants but not necessarily a native
eco-system -- sort of biotopic?  Native to your state ...
country? Well, we should be clear on the rules/guidelines
since they will need to be included in the text being
drafted.

Judge gift ideas sound good to me.

sh