Re: [AGA-Contest] Pond Category for Contest

For the record and to illustrate the perceived "diferrences". The North Texas Water Garden folks have never darkened our doorstep. We have considered visting their meetings but they have oddball times and dates so we've never made it to their meeting.

What if we also invited their members and asked one or two of their officers to be guest judges for that category? For some reason I've got the feeling that we're missing out on a big opportunity. I remember the "puddle" category and it didn't go over well at all, I know. It's another thing to talk about and perhaps include next year.