From: aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com] On Behalf Of Phil Edwards
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 6:42 AM
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Pond Category for Contest

>For the record and to illustrate the perceived "diferrences". The North
>Texas Water Garden folks have never darkened our doorstep. We have
>considered visting their meetings but they have oddball times and dates so
>we've never made it to their meeting.

What if we also invited their members and asked one or two of their officers

to be guest judges for that category?  For some reason I've got the feeling
that we're missing out on a big opportunity.  I remember the "puddle"
category and it didn't go over well at all, I know.  It's another thing to
talk about and perhaps include next year.