Re: [AGA-Contest] "Natural/Soil-Based" category for AGA 2005?

Just my guess, but they won't be often redecorated -- too
messy or irf pots are used they look like a pot rack; they
will mostly be new setups or mostly one plant that
eventually took over all the space; and they will show slow
growing plants -- even DW adds ferts for swords.  In fact,
the robustness of certain plants would be a "tell" that the
fabric of the honor system had been slightly rent.

A problem with having lots of categories is that you get
fewer entries in each and the contest is not so large that
that's a good thing.

Otoh, I think it's tough for a soil-underlayment tank
*without* added CO2 to compete against CO2 and added fert
tanks. So this might be an exception to the problem and
actually bring in more entries.

sh