RE: [AGA-Contest] Seachem and the Aquascaping Contest

Give us a category! Then let Seachem go nuts.

-----Original Message-----
From: aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com] On Behalf Of S. Hieber
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 8:13 AM
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Seachem and the Aquascaping Contest

I think this was Ricky's idea originally and DFWAPC had its
eye on one of the awards, so we shou pin that down and
consider that as first dibs. After that, I think it's first
come first served. Otherwise, it seems to me that we would
be retarding SeaChem participation just because it is more
willing than others to support AGA and its activities.

sh

--- Phil Edwards <biotypical@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I just got this back from Seachem.
>
> >Would it be alright if we sponsored the first place
> award for all
> >categories? The package I'm thinking of would far exceed
> the $100.00
> >wholesale amount and I would be happy to provide you
> with six packages.
>

> I'd like to give other businesses/clubs the opportunity
> to be 1st place
> sponsor just as an equal opportunity thing.  I'm not
> opposed to letting
> Seachem sponsor the "unused" 1st place awards.
>
> I'd also like to see if it would be ok with all of the
> 1st place sponsors if
> we include a plant club as well.  Some of our smaller and
> newer clubs can't
> afford the $100.00 and I don't want to exclude publicity
> of are constituent
> groups simply because of economics.  Sound good to y'all?
>
> Best,
> Phil

Share the fun; show your work.
The AGA's Sixth Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open.

Find about about here:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org