RE: [AGA-Contest] Seachem and the Aquascaping Contest

Implicit in Ricky's remark is that DFWAPC is *already* nuts
and SeaChem deserves a turn after them. He might be
overstating the case but who can argue with the order? ;-)

Ricky, it's your baby, pick a name (uh, a category), then
let's deal out the rest to the extent that we can.

Besides, with all the support DFWAPC has shown the AGA,
they deserve 1st class treatment, imo. I'm, sure SeaChem
will understand.

BTW, KR, AFM says, "Hi!" Actually, the AFM rep, but I don't
remember her name. When peole get that perky, I have a hard
time with names.

sh