[AGA-Contest] opinion needed

Hi folks,

I got an entry in the contest today (delivered by mail). They did something very inventive, but which I would consider against the rules of the contest. They combined several photos into a "collage", in one case containing SEVEN photographs.

It looks very professional, like it would go great in a magazine layout, but seems like it's cheating. Fact is, they submitted seven images in one entry, when combined with the "collaging" on three of the images, makes their entry contain TWENTY images.

My instinct here is to e-mail them back and make them resubmit, and if they don't reply, just include the ones without collages.

There's another entry where they photoshopped out the equipment which I will definitely ask them to remove the one photo.

People are definitely starting to enter without reading the rules now...