RE: [AGA-Contest] opinion needed

Was the guy Oriental? A lot of people in that part of the world have started making really intricate submission portfolios for competitions. It's amazing what some come up with. I'd ask the person to re-submit single image images and if he/she doesn't then go with what you've got now.

Philosphical question. Is it wrong to digitally remove equipment when it's ok to physically remove it? As long as nothing else has been changed to amplify what is already there I don't see that it's wrong. Likewise, is it wrong to change the color of a photograph to reflect what it looks like in real life? As long as things aren't taken past reality, is that wrong?

Best,
Phil