Re: [AGA-Contest] update

--- Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:

> As Scott is
> aware, we're having
> our usual handful of tech support calls from Poland and
> Russia (we have
> our own "help desk" too here, it's just that it's usually
> just me).

Sometimes you could write "press here" on a button and
someone will ask,"Where do I press?" That's just how it is.
Syndicating the workload helps ;-)

> Finally, time to send out those "only a few weeks left!"
> e-mails and
> postings...thanks!

Did it end of July and a week or two ago and today. Each
time I try to see how hard it is to wander into our
message.

Three worst ratintgs are AquaB, APC, and Boronia.  The best
is AquariumGarden.

Just my own experience after posting about 100 times, give
or a score or two.

If anyone else wants to raise the chatter on any list or
forum, please do -- the more the merrier.

>    - Erik
>
> --
> Erik Olson
> erik at thekrib dot com

* * * * * * * * * * *
So far it looks like this might be the biggest year ever for Aquascaping
Contest entries from countries outside of North America.

Share the fun; show your work.
The AGA's 6th Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open.

The deadline for submissions to the AGA Aquascaping contest is September 15.

Entries are only $5 and for that half a sawbuck you can have your AGA entry
automatically entered in the ADA (Aqua Design Amano) contest for free, a
savings in time and shipping costs!

Check it out at:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org