From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA-Contest] update
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 07:34:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks, just a quick update on the aquascaping contest.

First, we've got around 34 or so "real" entries on the site right now, which is pretty good for end of August. As Scott is aware, we're having our usual handful of tech support calls from Poland and Russia (we have our own "help desk" too here, it's just that it's usually just me).

We've got three judges on board. Karen gave me two fine leads on overseas judges, but one of them hasn't replied & the other is going to be in the field during October, so we're still in need of a good fourth judge, preferably overseas... anyone have any ideas here? I'm going to start e-mailing previous winners that haven't entered this year if we can't find anyone truly external.

Finally, time to send out those "only a few weeks left!" e-mails and postings...thanks!