RE: [AGA-Contest] stressful topic #3 handled (photo releases)

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Ricky Cain wrote:

I like it. Where do you find these people?

Local aquarium society, same group as last year's logo, but different people. We rented a wig and a gavel from a costume store for $10, and Kathy lent me her old green Baylor graduation robe. I shot 50 or so pictures during the intermission at last month's meeting.

There's some real doozies coming up...one logo change in the next week or so as judging goes into the more "intense" period, and a final logo when they're done. Plus at least one other incidental image of one family's kid (not mine!) I want to use for small aquaria or people's choice that's just too cute.