Re: [AGA-Contest] stressful topic #3 handled (photo releases)

That's awesome Erik! I especially like the obfuscated fish face, nice touch. :)

From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] stressful topic #3 handled (photo releases)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:47:47 -0700 (PDT)

Take two: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/no-release.jpg

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, S. Hieber wrote:

I think that some of the many folks that will see it will
cheer, but some will think it's a bit much. I'd try to take
a "higher road."  Just say, we're sorry, we did not receive
a photo release and cannot legally show an entry until the
release is received.

2 cents,
sh

--- Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:

An update on the aquascaping contest.  Judging continues.
 Three of the
four judges have at least completed some entries.  A
couple of photo
releases came in, but four remain still unsigned.  Worse,
two of them are
entrants who paid!  I have come up with a solution to the
puzzle.  When
the contest opens for showing, intead of pictures of the
aquascape, the
viewers will see this instead:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/no-release.jpg

I may drop a scowling judge onto the final version if I
have time &
remember.