From: Karen Randall <krandall@rdrcpa.biz>
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:48:41 PM
Subject: [AGA-Contest] Re: AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 14, Issue 2

Scott wrote:

> If we can't sell the stuff at Phil's upcoming soiree, then we can move
> them at the NEC in April, assuming Phil is coming up to Connecticut for
> the big bash.

No, actually we can't.  The only dry goods at the NEC auction are the things
Ray brings and donates from manufacturers.  Even sticking to just live fish
and plants, they have to limit the number of lots per person to make the
auction reasonable in length... Otherwise, the auction alone would take two
days.<g>

Karen