RE: [AGA-Contest] Re: AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 14, Issue 2

I'll talk to ray in a couple weeks about it. He may be willing to help us out by toting the leftovers to NEC. Unfortunately I won't be making it this year. I'm going to be talking with the Raleigh folks too to see about just selling the stuff vs. auctioning it off. Seachem was supposed to send 100.00 in wholesale value per person. I'm not quite sure it worked out that way, but we'll probably get a decent amount of $$ based on the volume alone even if the stuff only goes for a couple dollars per unit.

~PE

From: "Karen Randall" <krandall@rdrcpa.biz>
To: <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Subject: [AGA-Contest] Re: AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 14, Issue 2
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:48:41 -0500

Scott wrote:

If we can't sell the stuff at Phil's upcoming soiree, then we can move them at the NEC in April, assuming Phil is coming up to Connecticut for the big bash.

No, actually we can't. The only dry goods at the NEC auction are the things Ray brings and donates from manufacturers. Even sticking to just live fish and plants, they have to limit the number of lots per person to make the auction reasonable in length... Otherwise, the auction alone would take two days.<g>

Karen