Re: [AGA-Contest] Skeleton website up

That's correct, but you you should also see that the file has been uploaded in
the area to the right of the image location

----- Original Message ----
From: Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2007 12:08:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Skeleton website up

So, should I be seeing an image after the upload.  The message I'm getting is
"image uploaded and awaiting verification".> Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:02:41
-0700> From: erik@thekrib.com> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re:
[AGA-Contest] Skeleton website up> > Site software's basically unchanged.> > On
Mon, 4 Jun 2007, S. Hieber wrote:> > > Assu,ing it's on this end, I jsut tried
a third image and it didn't go through, lost the connection again. Let's see,
I'm a XP client on Novell WAN, what are the odds anyone else would be using
that? I didn't have probs last year so it's likely something that changed here
between then and now.