Re: [AGA-Contest] Opening Announcement.

  Would she be willing to do so again?> Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:51:25 -0700>
From: erik@thekrib.com> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest]
Opening Announcement.> > My spouse did it last year.> > On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, S.
Hieber wrote:> > > Whatwe did the last couple of years was ask folks/firms if
they wanted to a sponsor one or more categories or the contest in general.
Those that did can be seen by reviewing the 2006 contest site:> >> >
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2006.cgi?&op=showpage&name=prizes> >> >
For who sponsoered which individual category, you have to click on "View
Entries" and then look at each category, for example, for the Large category:>
> http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2006.cgi?&op=showpage&name=view-ag-l>
>> > I don't recall who did the asking.> >> > sh> > ----- Original Message
----> > From: Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>> > To: AGA Aquascaping
Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>> > Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2007
11:18:04 AM> > Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Opening Announcement.> >> >> > Good
point. When we have the awards committee solicit for awards, do we suggest that
it be monetary?> >> > Bailin> Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:43:06 -0700> From:
shieber@yahoo.com> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest]
Opening Announcement.> > lol. I'm such a rube! How could I forget that? It's
the prefered method. In fact, if I can get the memory engine going on all
cylinders, I think I suggested after last year's contest that we say that
prizes will only be awarded via Paypal. Most of the others never get cashed
after they are received anyway and they take ten times the amount of time to
process.> > I think I'll stick with that suggestion again.> > > > > -----
Original Message ----> From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>> To: AGA Aquascaping
Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>> Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2007
9:34:59 AM> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Opening Announcement.> > > On Wed, 6 Jun
2007, S. Hieber wrote:> > > Although we can send out ribbons t
o winners, any awards will be cash > > only, paid by mailed check drawn on a
USA bank.> > or Paypal, right?> > -> > Erik> > -- > Erik Olson> erik at thekrib
list> AGA-Contest@thekrib.com>