Re: [AGA-Contest] Plant forums

Thank you.
Can I expand upon that list, searching for forums, etc?

Is there a user ID and password that was used to register to the forums in
previous years, so I don't have to re-register?

Do you have a template for the text I can use - and perhaps more or less
what procedure is followed with regards to contacting these sites, posting
threads, etc.

Sorry to get ahead of myself here :)

Oh, Bailin (and everyone), regarding the masthead: please note that I'd be
happy to combine features of various into a new masthead, as well as remove
any blur / colour tweaking you find distasteful.  I want to make sure the
masthead accurately represents what AGA, and that everyone is happy with it
- so don't be afraid to knitpick!