[AGA-Contest] Volunteer of Judges (fwd)

My rule was always to never take a judge who volunteered, but thankfully it's not my rules anymore! :)

I'm sure that Justin would do a good job, btw.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 04:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Justin Law <spacejustin@yahoo.com.hk>
To: showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org, showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org
Subject: Volunteer of Judges

To whom it may concern,

This is Justin Law, 2 years winner of Best of Show in AGA(2005,2006).
Are you still want the volunteers about Judges or photography? Anythings I can
help you guys oversea?
Please let me know if you need me, I am always right here!

P.S. I will not enter AGA Contest this year coz I am very busy with my work on
2007, so I may help in Judges; But if I really become one of the Judges this
year, can I still enter the AGA Contest next year(2008)?

Regards,
Justin

      無限電郵儲存量,立即使用Yahoo! Mail,你就無需再擔心收件箱儲存空間會否過量!