Re: [AGA-Contest] Judges

Thanks! Her name is Amanda WenJun Shaw. You know that phrase how littls girls have their dad's "wrapped around their fingers"? Well, I have to say there is definitely some truth to that. :-)

Bailin

Hey Bailin,

Congrats! ! !  What is her name?

Regards,
Larry

PS. The contest announcement below looks good!