Re: [AGA-Contest] TAG ad?

The text could be similar to the e-mails I've seen Bailin post here.
They also need to know how to enter, where to go for more information,
how much it costs, prizes, deadline, and when results will be announced.
Might want to hammer at them with a note about the photo release.

And I hae another suggestion for a judge: Juha-Matti Aalto from Finland
is a longtime AGA member and winner in both the AGA and ADA contests.

Bailin, let me know if you need e-mails for anyone. And if anyone finds
Tony Gomez, tell him I've been looking for him.

Cheryl