Re: [AGA-Contest] TAG ad?

The AGA is looking for aquascapes for the 2007 Aquatic Gardeners Association
International Aquascaping Contest. Start sprucing up the aquatic gardens
you've proudly worked hard on this year and enter the contest, and share
them with other aquatic gardeners and artists around the world.

The contest, opened on June 15th, is intended for aquatic gardeners of all
levels of expertise from the novice to the expert and will showcase the
numerous styles represented worldwide.

Entry of aquascapes can easily be done online as in previous years.  So your
tanks ready, take some pictures, and enter the aquascape contest before the
September 15th, 2007, deadline.

You will have to provide at least two pictures per entry (maximum three
entries per person).  The entrance fee of $5.00 USD per entry can be paid by
paypal, cheque, or money order.  Please note that you must sign a photo
release to have the pictures of your aquascaped displayed on the AGA Contest
website.

All information and rules needed to enter the contest can be found by going
to the AGA website: http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org.

Good luck to all!

---

Feedback please :)