[AGA-Contest] up to 38 entries with photos

You guys must be doing something right... I don't think we've ever had
this much early participation.

Got the first controversy of the year today.  One of the contestants has
entered the exact same tank, but with the background changed, as two
separate entries.  I can tell it's the exact same tank because the plants
are in precisely the same location.  Literally just a background swap, one
film for another.  What do you think?

    * Force it to be evaluated as a single entry, cutting down the total of
      9 photos to 5?

    * Evaluate as two separate entries?

    * Evaluate as two separate entries but only allow one to win?