From: Lisa Tootell <lisa245@bigpond.com>
To: Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>
Subject: 2007 AGA International Aquascaping Contest Judging.
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:17:28 +1000

Hi there,

Just wondering if you received this email.

Regards,

Eddie

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lisa Tootell <lisa245@bigpond.com>
Date: 22 July 2007 10:29:50 PM
To: Bailin Shaw <bailin_shaw@hotmail.com>

G'day Bailin,

Sorry for the late reply, as I have just arrived home from a trip to Northern Australila (22,000km).

It's an honour to be recommended as an Australian judge. I have one major problem in that I am not personally on the internet. I access my daughter's computer when necessary. This could mean a delay of several days between messages. If this is not a real problem (ie. acceptable), I would be happy/proud to accept. Please advise.

Regards,

Eddie Tootell

P.S. I am retired (65) and have kept planted tanks/show tanks for 50 odd years.