Re: [AGA-Contest] 2007 AGA International Aquascaping ContestJudging.

Sorry about the suggestion. I didn't know whether that was possible or not. I would normally suggest hotmail or yahoomail to someone, but I don't know whether his daughter would care for that. Again, it comes down to the access of an internet account, not specifically the email account.

Bailin

That would work too, though it suffers from the usual forum problem of not being push-delivery the way e-mail is.

  - Erik