[AGA-Contest] Labor Day Weekend Report (61)

Just reporting in from the technical side that we've got 61 "entries with
photos" as of this morning.

Traditionally this is usually the two week period in which things start to
get cracking.  Not sure how the pushed-back deadline of September 30th
will change that.  Any rate, I like to track the numbers during the last
few weeks, so I'll drop in here and there on the list with updates.

One other job we'll be needing is a "nag" once the contest closes.  This
is someone who will attempt to recover entry fees and release forms from
those most stubborn or forgetful of people that aren't even swayed by the
automated reminder.