Re: [AGA-Contest] Labor Day Weekend Report (61)

That's excellent numbers so far.  I'd expect the rush to start occurring
here pretty quick with less than a month until the contest expires.
Hopefully the dedicated help I've had for advertising to the various forums
has helped get word out and people interested.  Thank you volunteers!  Keep
us updated on the numbers Erik.

As for nagging, I'd be glad to serve that role as long as I get some ideas
of what I should expect.  It makes most sense for me to do the nagging since
I'm coordinating the contest.  Of course, anyone who would like to take this
job is welcome to it.  :-)

Any updates on the prizes/awards?  What are the numbers looking like at this
point?

Bailin