Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest update and forum updates.

I don't know of Houston's plant club. Isn't NASH Houston's plant club?

-----Original Message-----
From: aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com [mailto:aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com]
On Behalf Of Bailin Shaw
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:16 AM
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest update and forum updates.

I'd hit up the following clubs:

GWAPA
SCAPE
NASH
Houston's Plant Club

For businesses, I'd ask Florida Aquatic Nursery, Seachem, Aquarium Design
Group, and Marineland as starters.  I'll contact Ricky and see what Seachem
could provide as far as a cash award is concerned.  I'll also contact ADG to
see what they'd be willing to provide.  Any other people we should look at?

For my hometown club, I'll get in touch with someone at the OKC Aquarium to see
if they'd be willing to donate something to the AGA as well.  Maybe BAS in
Boston and the Potomac Valley Aquarium Association in Massachusetts?

Just some ideas.
Bailin