Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest update and forum updates.

----------------------------------------> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:07:56
-0500> From: mpetranek@fulbright.com> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re:
[AGA-Contest] Contest update and forum updates.>> I don't know of Houston's
plant club. Isn't NASH Houston's plant club?>> -----Original Message----->
From: aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com [mailto:aga-contest-bounces@thekrib.com]
On Behalf Of Bailin Shaw> Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:16 AM> To:
aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest update and forum
updates.>> I'd hit up the following clubs:>> GWAPA> SCAPE> NASH> Houston's
Plant Club>> For businesses, I'd ask Florida Aquatic Nursery, Seachem, Aquarium
Design Group, and Marineland as starters. I'll contact Ricky and see what
Seachem could provide as far as a cash award is concerned. I'll also contact
ADG to see what they'd be willing to provide. Any other people we should look
at?>> For my hometown club, I'll get in touch with someone at the OKC Aquarium
to see if they'd be willing to donate something to the AGA as well. Maybe BAS
in Boston and the Potomac Valley Aquarium Association in Massachusetts?>> Just
some ideas.> Bailin>>>>

You're right Mary.  My mistake.

Bailin