Re: [AGA-Contest] Updates [84]

----------------------------------------> Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:36:01
-0700> From: erik@thekrib.com> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject:
[AGA-Contest] Updates [84]>> I pruned out two of the "test" entries, so the
numbers are getting more> accurate. Activity continuing to occur on the site
this week -- I suspect> a couple of blips on the next two weekends, especially
if you get those> last ads out! :)>> Our friend Marian Whatzisname from Poland
is entering again, at least I> *think* he's entered again, becuase it's not
like he's actually entered,> but instead someone else 'representing' him has
e-mailed me 11> photographs, one at a time, in the last 24 hours. I would say
this is the> first real bit of snag I've hit in the entire process this year.
It has> otherwise been a pleasure being just the technical lead. Hey, even the>
Israelis are sending their photo release forms this year!>> I'm going to be
away on vacation for the next week, by the way. I will> have a small laptop
with me, and some time each day to take care of> entries, but just lettin' ya
know there may be a few delays here & there.> Back very early on the 30th.>> -
Erik>> PS: If you're not a judge, YOU may enter! You SHOULD enter!>> --> Erik
Olson> erik at thekrib dot com>

So, here's the last push for the contest.  I've attached the announecement for
everyone to review.  Send any changes you would like and let's get this onthe
web.  Zoe, Ken, and MAry, would you be willing to help again with the uploading
to the forums?

Thanks All,

Bailin

Hello Aquascapers,

With less than a week before the close of the contest, it is time to finish up
the photos and get those last minute entries into contest.  This year’s contest
closes on September 30 at midnight then the entries are disseminated to our
esteemed judges for review.  Please be certain that the photo release forms
have been signed for your entry to ensure that there aren’t any issues with
your photos.

We at the AGA are excited to see what the 2007 aquascapes are going to look
like for this year.  As with past competitions, this should be another banner
year for new and innovative designs, and like year’s past, the best entries
will again be given awards for each category.

For information on submitting an entry, please visit the Aquatic Gardeners
Association website at: www.aquatic-gardeners.org.  We look forward to seeing
the entries in this year’s contest!

Kind Regards,
Bailin Shaw