[AGA-Contest] Updates [84]

I pruned out two of the "test" entries, so the numbers are getting more
accurate.  Activity continuing to occur on the site this week -- I suspect
a couple of blips on the next two weekends, especially if you get those
last ads out! :)

Our friend Marian Whatzisname from Poland is entering again, at least I
*think* he's entered again, becuase it's not like he's actually entered,
but instead someone else 'representing' him has e-mailed me 11
photographs, one at a time, in the last 24 hours.  I would say this is the
first real bit of snag I've hit in the entire process this year.  It has
otherwise been a pleasure being just the technical lead.  Hey, even the
Israelis are sending their photo release forms this year!

I'm going to be away on vacation for the next week, by the way.  I will
have a small laptop with me, and some time each day to take care of
entries, but just lettin' ya know there may be a few delays here & there.
Back very early on the 30th.

   - Erik

PS: If you're not a judge, YOU may enter!  You SHOULD enter!