Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 28, Issue 2

Some entries still being updated, and I have a trip to the post office tomorrow to pick up two more. I want to make a pass through them tonight, possibly clean out inadvertant personal information, etc. But should be good in a couple days.

  - Erik