Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 28, Issue 5

Thanks all.  When Erik mentioned that it would take ~10 minutes a day, I was a little apprehensive.  I've been told that in the past and have had to put in way more than 10 minutes.  However, it felt like I was dedicated less time than mentioned and I constantly felt like I should be doing more.  Maybe next year I can plan my time better and try to get some additional things done.  I couldn't have done this without all of the people who volunteered to help this year.  A big kudos goes out to Zoe who designed some really cool mastheads for this year's contest.

Also, thanks to Erik for handling the tech headache!  That was the one thing I was most concerned about, but Erik made my job quite easy.

Bailin

> Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 08:25:06 -0700
> From: l_lampert@yahoo.com
> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 28, Issue 5
>
> I would like to second Karen's thoughts. Bailin, you
> and the all of the other volunteers on the contest did
> a great job!
>
> The same to Erik for running the tech behind the
> scenes things.
>
> Regards,
>
> Larry
>

> --- Karen Randall <krandall@rdrcpa.biz> wrote:
>
> > BTW, Bailin, I didn't remember to say it yesterday,
> > but you did a great
> > job! If we had more people who did SOMETHING, no
> > one would have to take on
> > overwhelmingly large tasks in the organization.
> > (which end up burning them
> > out)
> >
> > Besides, with 200 entries, I'm not sure how much
> > MORE successful I'd want
> > you to be!<g>
> >
> > Karen

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!