[AGA-Contest] [194] Who are teh judges?

OK, I think I've got the site in appropriate shape for the judges to start
working.  With the addition of the two entries sent by post, and the
subtraction of several bogus entries, we're at 194. It'll probably go down
a little bit more in the end with a few more no release/no fee entries
that were never meant to be in the final contest.  But I suspect it will
still be above 190.

Bailin, can you send me a list of the four judges, their e-mail addresses,
so I can create accounts for them?

Thanks,