[AGA-Contest] FW:

What does everyone think?  Do we go with $500 or should I mention that the convention isn't happening this year and try to get some more.  We should definitely also mention promotion of Seachem during the awards announcement given the amount that their contributing.

Bailin

> Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:27:44 -0400
> To: bailin_shaw@hotmail.com
> From: doug@seachem.com
> Subject: Re:
>
> >Hi Doug,
> >
> >We still have openings for the following categories:
> >
> >small, large, extra large, biotope, and paludarium. Historically,
> >we've given $50 for third place, $75 for second place, and $100 for
> >first place. I don't know if these numbers will remain the same for
> >this year and I believe there was mention that the prizes were
> >supplemented by other individuals.
> >

> Hi Bailin,
> If we commit to $500.00 would that cover sponsorship of all of these
> categories? (small, large, extra large, biotope, and paludarium) Of
> course we would like to still have a table and assist in other ways
> as we normally do, but I would like to cover these as well.
> --
> H. Douglas Hill President/COO
> Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
> 1000 Seachem Drive Madison, GA 30650
> www.seachem.com 888-SEACHEM

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!